Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Unit 4 Study Session




Thought this picture was quite appropriate.


Alright, Dr. Stueve has given us permission to hold our study session on Friday, March 13th (the teacher workday). At least 30 people must sign-up (that means just leave a comment on this post letting me know that you're attending) for the session to occur. Remember, I'm willing to put forth the same effort as you (In other words, if you aren't willing to take time out of your schedule to attend the study session, then I won't hold it).


As usual, you are welcome to bring food (especially sausage bread... yum). The session will run from 10am until 2pm. As of now I don't have a movie planned, but we can discuss something in class this week. Remember, this test will cover chapters 21 - 27. Be prepared.

22 comments:

Megan Rich said...

I can come.

Sara Lynn LeSage said...

i can come too

Patrick Wheat said...

I can come as well

PeaceOfStegall said...

IM COMING.

Savannah S. said...

I will be there.

Will Ferrand said...

I'll be there

Zack Danielak said...

I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there

Erin Radke said...

I'll be there

Xander said...

I'll be there

JP Addison said...

I'll be there.

Zach Feldman said...

ill be there

e.engquist said...

I should be attending.

Austin Wilkes said...

i am going

Unknown said...

I'll be there

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ya.

Anonymous said...

you shall be graced with my brilliant presence. You should be honored by this offering

Anonymous said...

wouldn't miss it for anything.

Erin Radke said...

andrew forgot his password..but he can goooo!

Elizabeth Bell said...

I am going to come too

Mr. Benschine said...

Looks like we are going to be good to go for the study session. Bring snacks if you want to eat. Don't worry, it won't be 4 hours of straight review. We'll do some review activities to keep things interesting.