Sunday, February 15, 2009

D.B.Q. Alert!


Alright guys, we have a problem...  I've spent the past few days grading D.B.Q.s and I'm finding that almost everyone has failed.  As this is a test grade, I'm thinking you will all need some chance for recovery.  So, here's what we're going to do.  I will hand back D.B.Q.s in class Tuesday (not all will have been graded).  I will then give you the basic outline I want your D.B.Q. to follow (so that everyone should easily be able to earn at least all 7 D.B.Q. points).  If you feel comfortable with the way your D.B.Q. is you may turn it back in on Tuesday and I'll have yours graded by Wednesday, otherwise you may take home your essay, rewrite it and turn it in by Friday in which case you'll get it back in class the following Monday.

If your D.B.Q. has not been graded and you would like me to review it with you, or you would just like to review why you scored what you did, I will be available during the following times in my classroom:

Wednesday morning: 7:30am - 8:25am
Wednesday afternoon: 3:35pm - 5:00pm
Thursday morning: 7:30am - 8:25am

Also, if you would like to come in Tuesday morning to go over your D.B.Q. leave a comment and I will make sure that I have looked it over.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd like to come in Tuesday

Mr. Benschine said...

No problem Trevor. Also, let me add, all essays will at least have comments on them.

Xander said...

hey Mr. Benschine i havent taken the DBQ quiz yet (absent on thursday) so may i come in tuesday morning to take it??

Mr. Benschine said...

That's fine Alicer.

Elizabeth Bell said...

yes i would like to come in on Tuesday morning as well