
So... AP Night is coming up on Tuesday at 7:00pm (all of you should be attending anyways) and I could really use your help! I need at least four or five volunteers to help promote the class. Please leave a comment if you would be willing to come and hangout at the AP World booth for about 30 minutes. It would be nice for parents and prospective students to hear about the class from a student's perspective. Also, it would be really beneficial if you could bring in any former work that you are proud of. Thanks in advance. -- Mr. B
4 comments:
hey mr. benschine if you still need helpers i wouldn't mind it and whatwould you like me to bring in like good papers i did or test grades or something of that sort?
Either would be fine. Thanks Kelley!
ummmmmm extra credit?
I will be there.
Post a Comment